Color: Creme White
- POWER LIFT RECLINER: Counter-balanced lift mechanism with TUV certified motor pushes the entire chair up to assist the senior stand up easily without adding stress to back or knees, smoothly adjust to lift or reclining position you prefer by pressing two buttons.
- VIBRATION & SOOTHING HEATING: It comes 8 vibrating nodes around the chair and 1 heating part in the waist area, 9 modes, and 5 intensities are available. Both can be turned off in fixed time 10/20/30 minutes. (Heating function works separately with vibration.)
- CLEAN EASILY & COMFORTABLE & DURABLE UPHOLSTERY: The chair features high-quality faux leather for easy cleaning while still providing superior comfort and aesthetics. Clean with a dry or damp lint-free cloth (no need for oils or waxes).
- USB CHARGING PORTS & CUP HOLDERS: The chair has dual USB outlets that keep your devices charging and dual side pockets for small items within reach, two cup holders on both sides of armrests best meets your needs. (Notes: The USB ports ONLY for low-power devices, such as iPhone, iPad.)
- WARM TIPS: The chair reclines up to 140 degrees, it does not recline all the way to flat position. If you have any concerns regarding your health, consult your doctor before using this product. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions for this product so we can help you immediately.
- Giving up the control box to prevent any possible stopping work, using two push-button remotes.
- Adjusting the maximum degree of reclining from 130° to 140°.
- Adding a pocket on the left side and make sure there is a pocket on both sides.
- Overall Dimension :34.6"(W)x30.7"(L)x41"(H)
- Seat Area: 17.7" (W)x 20.5" (D)
- Seat to floor: 20"
- Seat to top of backrest:27.6"
- Minimum distance to wall:15.7"
- Reclining Angle: 140°
- Weight Capacity:320lbs
- Recommended Height: 5'1"-5'9"
- Easy Assembly Required
- Package Quantity: 2
- Lift/Reclining mechanism: 1 Year
- Frame: 1 Year
- Electronic parts: 1 Year
Package Dimensions: 30.0 x 24.0 x 23.0 inches