- Gel Mattress: BedStory Luxury Black Mattress add gel visco, which helps your body integrated with the mattress much better, making sleep more comfortable and helping to relieve fatigue.
- Convoluted Foam Mattress Layer: This coil mattress adds 2 layers cooling convoluted foam, which can make your bed more breathable. Also, the cooling convoluted foam makes your bed a little bit soft but perfect support.
- Independently Pocket Spring Mattress: All wrapped-coil inside the mattress move independently due to the unique Independent Encased Coil Structure, this helps to reduce the sensation of movement which means you won't be woken up when your companion moves in the bed.
- All foams we use are CertiPUR-US Certified, eco-friendly and durable. The mattress also meets CFR1633 Standard which means itself is hard to burn, therefore very safe to use.
- For shipment concern, the mattress is compressed, rolled, and vacuum sealed in a single box. It usually takes 48-72 hours for the mattress to fully expand, but may take longer due to other factors, like cold weather. BedStory offers 10-year limited warranty and lifetime after-sale service for all our mattress
Individually Wrapped Coils:
No movement transmission due to the individual pocketed coils. No worry to wake up your partner when turning over or getting up at night.
2 rows strength springs & Foam Encased:
Two outer rows of hardened springs make your bed more durable, no worry about collapse when sitting on the bed side. Foam encased around makes your bed more advanced and beautiful.
Double 3.3cm Convoluted Foam Layer:
Bringing you more cooling feel when sleep on BedStory 12-inch luxury black encased coil mattress due to the 2 layers of 3.3cm convoluted foam. This material also helps your bed far away from bacteria due to ventilation.
Twin Size: 38*74inch
Full Size: 53*74inch
Queen Size: 59*79inch
Packaging and unpacking methods
For shipment concern,the mattress is compressed, rolled and vacuum sealed in a single box.
Here are some tips for unpacking:
*Lay the box on its side, then remove the mattress out.
*Cutting the cover bag CAREFULLY with scissors. Please DO NOT use a knife, as this may result in damage to your mattress surface.
*Roll out the compressed mattress on to a clean, flat surface, zipper side down.
*Carefully cut open the plastic bag along the edges. The mattress instantly begins to decompress. Remove the bag.
*Allow bed to fully recover before adding bed linens. It may take 48 to 72 hours to fully expend.
Package Dimensions: 64.0 x 13.0 x 13.0 inches